Free Zone Company Incorporation Consultancy:
United Arab Emirates has number of business development areas known as Free Zones, which allows both Individuals and companies to operate their business from UAE while maintaining 100% ownership of the legal entity. The Free Zones are tax-free and provide purpose-built facilities for Offices and related activities. A Free Zone License is normally issued within 2 – 6 weeks, depending on the Jurisdiction. Free Zones allow companies to trade internationally and within Free Zone however their dealings within UAE are subject to terms & conditions set forth by relevant free zone jurisdiction.
Each Free Zone is set to register companies in their own line of business and each one of them has different set of requirements, cost and legal structure. Choosing right jurisdiction depends on short term and long term objective of the firm and cost difference. Free Zone rentals are comparatively higher than Mainland.
Benefits of owning a Free Zone Company are:
- 100% ownership of the company.
- Availability of license for activities including Trading / Consultancy / Industrial.
- No Duty on Import / Exports.
- No Corporate / Income Tax.
- Use UAE as your hub for international Trading / Consulting.
- Avail residence Visa of UAE with Three Years Validity (renewable after 03 years)
- Avail Tax residence certificate.
- Corporate Bank account in UAE with Debit / Credit Card Facility.
- Become Member of local Chamber of Commerce.
- No Resident Director Requirement (foreigner can become sole Director / Shareholder)
Some of the Free Zone Jurisdictions in United Arab Emirates where we can assist you are.
- Jabel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA)
- Dubai World Central (DWC)
- Jumerah Lake Towers (JLT) / Dubai Multi commodities Centre (DMCC)
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA)
- Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO)
- Dubai Internet City (DIC) / Media City (DMC) / Biotech City
- Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZA)
- Sharjah Airport Free Zone (SAIF ZONE)
- Ajman Free Zone (AFZA)
RAS AL KHAIMAH
- Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAKFTZ)
- Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA)
- Fujairah Free Zone