Offshore ANONYMOUS / NONAME PREPAID CARDS
NO AEOI / CRS and no name imprinted in card.
An Anonymous Card is a type of an offshore debit card that is anonymous, i.e. it does not bear any personal details about its holder. Also known as an Anonymous Debit Card or an Anonymous Prepaid Card, it is connected to an offshore bank account and works the same way as a regular debit card.
NEWS: We now support load card with BTC (Bitcoins), LOAD FEE: 12% +25€! We also support pay many of our service with BTC for a extra service fee at 10%.
When it comes to anonymous debit cards, “anonymous” simply means:
- The debit card is issued with no name imprinted on it
- The card holder’s name does not appearon the magnetic strip
- All ATM transactions worldwide are fully anonymous
Requirements by EU Regulations / LAW
- Copy of ID / PASSPORT of all card holders.
- Copy of address proof, bank statements or utility bill not older then 3 month.
Limit for our cards and Fee:
- €7500 Maximum balance at any time
- €100,000 Load / Spend in any year
- €1 for ATM withdrawal in card currency, €1.30 on other currencies
- Maximum ATM withdrawal of €1000 per day in up to 4 transactions (Max €400 per transaction)
- Maximum ATM withdrawal per year €75000
- 2.75% Foreign Exchange Fee for transaction not in Euro
- 4.5% Loading Fee + €15
- €500 for 1 Card, €150 for customers with have company from us
- €15 Postage for 1 Card, €25 Postage Registered Mail
We also have Cards in $USD
For further details and clarifications please feel free to contact us any time